The Bureau Veritas Foundation and the Institute for Resilience and Emotional Development organize the I European Congress of EFQM, Resilience and Coaching
A meeting point to share knowledge between excellent companies, quality coaching, and facing adversity. Two days to discover the intrinsic relationship between Quality, Resilience and Coaching to enhance talent in organizations.
Participating in this project is Bureau Veritas, the first certifier in Professional Coaching, and the world leader in EFQM certification, the company EKADE, Quality Consultants and Integrating Excellence, Strategic Consulting for the Development of Human Talent.
From the Bureau Veritas Foundation and the Institute for Resilience and Emotional Development for Resilience and Emotional Development we want to contribute to raising awareness that QUALITY AT WORK AND HEALTHY LIVING GO TOGETHER.
Seeking Excellence means adding the commitment to create a favorable climate in interpersonal relationships, which prevents risks to people’s emotional health and has a positive economic impact on the company.
With this in mind, we have promoted the celebration of the 1st European Congress of EFQM, Resilience and Coaching.
A Congress that interconnects
The organizational management model in search of excellence, EFQM, in which communication and interpersonal relationships play an important role.
Accompaniment to people and entities in the achievement of objectives and the development of skills, Professional coaching
And the development of Resilience, to manage adversity and emerge strengthened from it, on a personal and organizational level.
To know the complete program, follow the link.
- With the launch of the first IRYDE Quality and Coaching Observatory
- With the promotion of the Certification of Professional Coaching Services
- Report on the EFQM Model and its usefulness for improving management and competitiveness in organizations
- Transmit the beneficial application of coaching in the development of the EFQM model
- Present the Certification of Professional Coaching Services
- Raise awareness of the importance of personal and organizational resilience for the prevention of health risks, job performance and the development of talent in organizations.
- Launch of the first Quality and Coaching Observatory
Date and place of celebration
- October 3: Paseo del Prado, 18 – 28014 Madrid. Auditorium Ministry of Health
- October 4: Calle Valportillo Primera, 22-24, 280108 Alcobendas. Bureau Veritas.
- Organizations interested in the application of EFQM
- Coaches interested in enhancing their professional services and improving their brand in the business and organizational field.
Speakers, lecturers and participants in the round table
- Mr. Ubaldo Cuesta, professor at the Complutense University of Madrid in Resilience and work in companies, expert in Neuroscience
- D. Lago Santalla, coach author of several books with a great professional activity of high quality.